Monday, June 15, 2009

Splashtown...

T O D A Y ;
I went to Splashtown with David, his family, Omar and Brendon.
I died like 2 times. I was so scared of the rides.
I learned that friends think it's funny to watch me be scared.
And think my life wont be complete without "near death experiences"
oh, and that "You'll go in a full circle, if your lucky."
If not, well...
You die.
Love you too!
Anyways, good day.
Oh and i learned that sometimes you don't need to be told you are loved,
to know that you are loved.
"Nothing is better than what silence is saying."
I get so frustrated sometimes, because.
Well, i wasted a lot of my life being held back.
I hold a grudge against life because of it.
I'm starting to get over that small detail.

Currently,
I'm talking to Omar on the phone and texting Lexxi.
He's amazing. And shes entertaining.
My mom got me some Cookies and Cream ice cream,
I failed chemistry
and the TV is playing in the background.
Typical.


I've learned today I'm scared of things that are not scary.
Water rides.
Why am i terrified of water?
It must be that one kid experience i had with the shark.
Root beer.
Many of you have already found out,
I have yet to still decide why.
But I'm more accepting of it.
My top coming off in water.
Thankssss, David.
Mechanical and fake animals.
They aren't going to attack me,
i know.
But the mechanical ones look so scary.
Falling in love.
I don't like to become vulnerable due to emotions,
but it's happened before.
People that can't handle alcohol.
Some people drink waaaay too much and can't handle it.
Flying beetles.
Like 2 landed on me today.

I shouldn't be scared of those things,
but they get to me sometimes.

We'll I'm off!
(: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment