Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Showers,

I take too many.
Well, whatever. It's not like they are bad for you or anything.
Nothing interesting, just the everyday day.
This particular day reminded me of how much i don't miss being a catholic.
I've changed a lot in a few years, as does everyone else.
I grew up, and well now i attend church without them telling me to.
These ladies came to Edny's house to pray with us,
one of them really liked me, maybe too much.

We went shopping afterwards.
As we usually do.

N O W
I am talking on the phone with Omar (as usual about this time)
and Alex. Sleepover for them.

As a kid,
I used to have a lot of sleepovers.
With people such as Marita and Victoria.
But now I'm too old.


I miss the good days.
Life gets so frustrated after the age of 13.

Oh what i would give to have the mind of a 10 year old again.
well, that's enough for today.

And now im about to get my Septum done by my brother,
again.

oh im scared.
<3(:

No comments:

Post a Comment